10 July 2023
Detailed instructions for applications:
- Register yourself as an ICTS user. Please follow the instructions on the webpage for creating an account or login with an existing account.
- After logging in, if applicable, please edit your profile and make sure that the "Institutional Information" fields are up to date.
- The program is intended mainly for graduate students (Ph.D.) working (or starting to work) on gravitational physics, cosmology, and related areas. An introductory course on general relativity will be a prerequisite for the school. Senior Ph.D. students will be given preference. We also welcome applications from young postdoctoral researchers.
- The applicant should write a brief description (within 150 words) of their research experience and how this school will benefit their future research work.
- Click "Register here" button to proceed with the application.