07 June 2023
Detailed instructions for applications:
- Register yourself as an ICTS user. Please follow the instructions on the webpage for creating an account or login with an existing account.
- After logging in, if applicable, please edit your profile and make sure that the "Institutional Information" fields are up to date.
- The students and postdoctoral fellows are required to arrange a letter of recommendation by the referee mentioned by them in the application form. The referee will receive an email with a link to upload the recommendation letter. Your application will not be considered if we do not receive this letter before the deadline.
- Eligibility criteria: Candidate should have already enrolled for PhD (2nd year or above) or completed PhD in Number Theory or Arithmetic Geometry. Interested postdocs/faculty members from these areas are welcome to register. Any interested BS/BSc/BTech/MSc/MS/MTech students of Mathematics can also apply.
- Click "Register here" button to proceed with the application.